Unleash your outdoor spirit!
Thrilling and fulfilling adventures await.
Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Please note that age restrictions may vary depending on the park. Please check with the park you plan to visit for the age requirements.
For participants under 18 years old
- Junior high school students and under must be accompanied by a supervising adult(+18).
- High school students can do the course unaccompanied. Adults must still supervise from the ground.
- There is a limit to the number of children that can be accompanied by one adult. Please refer to the respective park’s page for more detailed information.
- This may vary depending on the park.
Guidelines for Use
- Age requirements and conditions for accompanying guardians may vary depending on each park.
Please refer to the specific park’s page in advance for detailed information.
- Prior to participating, we kindly ask for your agreement to the facility’s rules and safety precautions.
- Failure to comply with safety instructions and rules will result in the inability to participate in the activity.
- Participation is strictly prohibited for individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please ensure you are dressed in comfortable attire and wearing appropriate shoes (sandals are not permitted) that allow for easy movement.
- We recommend making a reservation in advance.
Parks where you can enjoy the ADVENTURE Course