We will use the personal information to provide information related to Forest Adventure. If there is a need to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purposes explicitly stated when you provide the information, we will inform you in advance of the new purpose. If you do not consent to the new purpose, you have the option to refuse such use at your own discretion.
We will not generally provide personal information to any third parties other than our company and the operators of Forest Adventure.
However, in the following cases, we may provide personal information to third parties other than our company and the operators of Forest Adventure, but only the minimum necessary information and within the limited scope of use:
- When you have given your consent to disclose personal information to a third party.
- When it is required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of individuals, and obtaining consent is difficult.
- When it is necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy development of children, and obtaining consent is difficult.
- When cooperation with national agencies, local governments, or individuals entrusted by them is necessary to fulfill legally mandated tasks, and obtaining consent may hinder the performance of such tasks.