Enjoy the refreshing breeze and take on our exciting course, designed to provide a fun and fulfilling experience for all!
Our adventure park is conveniently located just a 1.5-hour drive from Shin-Kobe station, the center of Hyogo Prefecture. We offer an exciting adventure course suitable for individuals over 140cm in height, with challenging and thrilling experiences. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the famous ruins of Takeda Castle, often referred to as Japan’s Machu Picchu, which attracts numerous tourists. Additionally, Kinosaki, a historic onsen village facing the Sea of Japan, is just an hour’s drive from Asago. Indulge in delicious seafood in Kinosaki, savor Tajima beef, the original source of the famous Kobe beef, or explore the local game meat cuisine around Asago.
A dynamic and challenging course that utilizes the unique features of the forest.
Experience the thrilling Forest Adventure Asago in Hyogo Prefecture's Asago City. Feel the exhilaration as you navigate through the trees using ropes and pulleys, with heights that may even give adults a momentary pause. With challenging activities for all levels, including first-timers, safety is ensured with proper harnessing. Enjoy a memorable adventure with family or friends, surrounded by the refreshing greenery and exciting atmosphere.
Estimated Time: Approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Junior high school students and under must be accompanied by a supervising adult(+18).
- High school students can do the course unaccompanied. Adults must still supervise from the ground.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- Adults: ¥4,000/person
- Children: ¥4,000/person
- Group Rate (8 or more people): ¥3,700/ person
- For group reservations with 20 or more participants, please make a reservation by phone.
- All prices are inclusive of tax.
- Please note that if there are any changes to the pricing, the revised rates will apply.
Facilities and Amenities:
Parking / Changing room / Smorking area / Dogs are allowed
Shoes / Wear
Drinks / Rain wear
PayPay / Cash
Forest Adventure KOBE Mt.Rokko
4512-98, RokkosanchoKitarokkou, Nada-ku Kobe-shi, Hyogo, 657-0101