Welcome to the Gold Mine Village, a certified site of Japanese modernization heritage.
The course is open to participants with a minimum height of 140cm and includes a long zipline experience. We are located between Fukuoka and Kumamoto, surrounded by a pristine forest filled with majestic Japanese cedar trees. You will be welcomed by the grandeur of nature. Additionally, the Taio Gold Mine is located nearby, offering the opportunity to explore an old tunnel.
Experience the dynamic and challenging course that takes full advantage of the unique features of the forest.
Our Adventure Course is available for elementary school 4th graders or individuals with a height of 140cm and above. It offers a thrilling treetop adventure experience for both adults and children. You can enjoy four exhilarating ziplines, including two that span over 150m and cross deep valleys. In addition, there are 35 activities across four sites, including the Tarzan Swing, where you can jump from the treetops onto nets. Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature throughout the seasons and spend a healthy and active time with friends, family, or loved ones.
- Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Junior high school students and under must be accompanied by a supervising adult(+18).
- High school students can do the course unaccompanied. Adults must still supervise from the ground.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- Adults (18 years and above): ¥3,800 / person
- Children (17 years and below): ¥3,800 / person
- Group rate (8 people or more): ¥3,500 per person
- For group reservations with 15 or more participants, please make a reservation by phone.
- All prices are inclusive of tax.
- Please note that if there are any changes to the pricing, the revised rates will apply.
Facilities and Amenities:
Parking / Changing room / Smorking area / Restaurant / Locker / Dogs are allowed
Shoes / Wear
Credit cards (VISA, JCB, Mastercard, etc.) / Electronic money (PayPay, Merpay, etc.) / Cash
Forest Adventure OKUHITA
Arrivng by car
- Approximately 60 minutes from Hita IC,
- Approximately 70 minutes from Yame IC,
- Approximately 90 minutes from Kumamoto IC.
Please note that we are located adjacent to the Taisei Gold Mine Underground Museum, so when using navigation, please enter “Taisei Gold Mine” (0973-56-5316).
Forest Adventure HISAYAMA
1226－1,Tsukzaki, Yamada, Hisayama-cho, Kasuya-gun, Fukuoka pref, 811-2502
Forest Adventure YOSHINOGARI
2753-375, Mitsu, yoshinogari, kanzakigun, SAGA 842-0104, Japan
Forest Adventure MISATO
3083-1, Uneno, Misato-machi Shimomashiki-gun, Kumamoto, 861-4703