For both children and adults who are looking for
an exciting adventure amidst nature.
For both children and adults who are looking for an exciting adventure amidst nature.
Whether you're a child or an adult trying it for the first time, the Discovery Course guarantees a fun-filled experience for the entire family.
What sets it apart is the opportunity to take charge of your own safety, creating a unique and exhilarating adventure. Get ready for some serious fun!
Minimum height: 1.10m and over 7 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Please note that age restrictions may vary depending on the park. Please check with the park you plan to visit for the age requirements.
For participants under 18 years old
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
- This may vary depending on the park.
Guidelines for Use
- Age requirements and conditions for accompanying guardians may vary depending on each park.
Please refer to the specific park’s page in advance for detailed information.
- Prior to participating, we kindly ask for your agreement to the facility’s rules and safety precautions.
- Failure to comply with safety instructions and rules will result in the inability to participate in the activity.
- Participation is strictly prohibited for individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please ensure you are dressed in comfortable attire and wearing appropriate shoes (sandals are not permitted) that allow for easy movement.
- We recommend making a reservation in advance.
Parks where you can enjoy the DISCOVERY Course